Listen to Alexander Skov Jensen talk about the job as a
Security Technician at KIBO.
As a Security Technician, You Contribute to Creating Security for Our Customers.
Currently, we are looking for new colleagues with an electronics background who wish to handle new installations and/or service existing security systems for a wide range of clients, from small shops to some of Denmark's largest companies, including airports, pharmaceutical companies, data centers, etc.
As a security technician, you and your sharp mind are an important part of KIBO. When you work on the installation and/or service of various types of security systems, you are both our representative in the field and the customer's point of contact. Therefore, we place great importance on your reliability, initiative, outgoing nature, and customer service skills.
We prefer that you have a technical background as an electrician, electronics technician, or similar. It is not a requirement to have experience in the security industry, as you will receive the necessary training with us. You should be comfortable working independently and in collaboration with colleagues since you will be working on tasks both alone and with a partner.
Your Responsibilities as a Security Technician Include:
- Installation and/or servicing of alarm systems, access control systems, and video surveillance systems.
- Configuration and programming of systems such as NOX, Nedap, Milestone, IP cameras, and networks.
- Setting up/commissioning AIA/ADK/TVO systems in various sizes.
- Servicing and troubleshooting on existing systems
- A workplace with a strong sense of camaraderie and an informal atmosphere.
- Necessary courses and further education.
- Varied tasks and clients: from advanced alarm systems for large companies to the installation/service of video surveillance in smaller shops.
How to Apply
Send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Security Technician" in the subject line. In your email, please also indicate if you primarily prefer tasks related to new installations or service.
If you have any questions about the position, you can contact Department Manager Poul Lund Hansen at +45 53 56 75 73.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Workplace: Nationwide (with affiliation to our offices in Aalborg, Skanderborg, Kibæk, or Havdrup).
Number of hours: Full-time
Application deadline: As soon as possible