d'Gate SW Speedgate Is a Speedgate with Adjustable Doors and Many Configuration Options
Comfortable passage for all users
With its smooth, mechanical swing, this speedgate provides extremely comfortable passage for the user. KIBO d'Gate SW speedgate is carefully designed with attention to detail to bring innovation, quality, and design to the access control market.
The speedgate can be equipped with ticket storage as an optional feature.
Watch a short video from when our consultants were at a training session in d'Flow.
The video provides an insight into how d'Flow works.
d'Flow is not just a revolutionary product - d'Flow
represents an entirely new category within speedgates.
Features of d'Gate SW
- AISI 304 brushed stainless steel housing with 2mm plates
- Swing doors in 12mm acrylic or polycarbonate
- Interior side doors with lock and key for easy access to maintenance and settings
- Dedicated microcomputer controls door speeds, ensuring optimal passage flow
- Quiet and high-performance motor
- Option for feedback for precise positioning
- Visual alarm and audible alarm
- Safety: The gate shuts off if an obstacle is detected in the passage area
- Unauthorized access alarm
- Directional control allows for two-way passage
- Anti-panic system: In case of emergencies (no power), the system shuts down with open doors
- Large internal space makes it easy to connect access control
- Power supply: 90 - 240 VAC
- Power consumption: 25 W (standby) and 300 W (active)
- Pictogram on top with RGB LED lights with individual brightness control by color
- Pictogram on the front with two-color LED lights with individual brightness control by color
- Passage control with 10 infrared sensors
- Available with passage width of up to 1200 mm