View Our Selection
Vertical Gates for Commercial Use
Our vertical gates are available in various configurations and sizes to meet your specific needs.
A vertical gate is an environmentally friendly and space-saving solution, as it either lifts straight up above the doorway or follows the roof.
Sectional Vertical Gates, which are often part of the building envelope in a commercial property, can also meet some of the highest CE requirements for insulation.
Our vertical gates can be delivered in any RAL, NCS, and DB colors.
Specialized Vertical Gates
Security vertical gates and explosion-proof vertical gates are a specialized area of expertise with a high level of risk.
The use of explosion-proof vertical gates in an explosive gas or dust environment requires a high level of quality.
Special Vertical Gates for Special Needs
As a unique offering, we can provide a wide range of special security vertical gates for all purposes:
- Security Vertical Gates - Up to RC6 EN1627 Certified vertical gates.
- Explosion-Proof Vertical Gates - Resistant to explosive pressure of 5.0 bar, 72.5 psi, pressure load of 500 kN/m². A total security solution.
- Bulletproof Vertical Gates - Tested and certified EN1522 & EN1523, bullet resistance with classifications FB1 to FB7.
- Acoustically Insulated Vertical Gates - Tested and certified complete door constructions, sound insulated Rw values of 38 dB, 45 dB, 48 dB, and 50 dB according to EN-ISO 717.
- Fireproof Vertical Gates - Fire resistance class: EI1-60 (60 minutes) and EI1-90 (90 minutes). Highest possible classification: EI-1 according to EN 13501-2.
- Custom-Designed Vertical Gates - Tailored, non-standardized, and special vertical gates. Contact us if you need a solution that seems impossible.
- Hangar Vertical Gates - With the possibility of the highest classification in theft protection, fire resistance, explosion resistance, and bulletproofing. Customized solutions as needed, including for the aviation and military industries.
- Explosion-Proof Vertical Gates (ATEX) - Completely explosion-proof mechanical components and electrical parts. Fully ATEX certified: ATEX 137 and ATEX 95.
- Highly Insulated Vertical Gates - Thermal/heat-insulated vertical gates, RC value of 6.0 m²K/W or U value of 0.16 W/m²K.
- Advanced Swinging Vertical Gates - Supplied as a complement to the range of vertical gates. Highest classifications within international requirements and standards.
- Combined Vertical Gates - Combined requirements and features. Competent and comprehensive consulting. Testing and certification.