KIBO Terra Port - Cantilever Sliding Gate
KIBO Terra Port is a cantilever sliding gate that has passed the PAS 68 crash test and is approved to stop a 7.5-ton vehicle at 80 km/h.
During the test, the KIBO Terra sliding gate stopped the vehicle within the gate's opening area.
The foundation depth for KIBO Terra Port is only 500mm.
- Performance: IWA 14 Classification Code: V Sliding Gate V/7200[N2A]/64/90:1.8
- Width: Up to 8000mm
- Standard Height: 2400mm
- Variable Height: 3000mm
- IWA 14 Tested Dimensions: Width: 8000mm, Height 3000 mm
- Foundation Depth: 350mm
- Construction: Welded steel
- Finish: Sandblasted, galvanized, primed, and powder-coated
- Options: UPS (Uninterrupted Power Supply), EFO (Extra Fast Operation), Disengagement Device, Manual Control, High-Security Cabinet, Alarms
- Security: Safety Edges, Detection Loops, Photocells, Front LED Lights, Beacons, Audible Alarm
- Normal Operating Speed: 250mm per second – depending on configuration
- EFO Operating Speed: 600mm per second – depending on configuration
- Operating Cycle: 100%
- Control System: The programmable logic controller (PLC) with built-in safety features receives input from access control systems.
- Supplied as standard with a remote control unit.